200 State Pier Rd. New London, CT 06320
Located in the heart of New London, CT, Gateway New London is uniquely positions to play a major role in the Offshore Wind industry. The terminal is near offshore wind lease areas with direct access to the ocean – no bridge or overhead obstructions.
- Steel Products
- Heavy Machinery
- Specialty Cargo
- Truck: Gateway owns and operates every type of truck needed to move every commodity we handle on and off dock.
- Marine: Gateway owns and operates a fleet of seven Jones Act tugs and barges.
- Rail: Direct connection to Genessee & Wyoming’s New England Central Railroad (NECR).
- Uniquely positioned to play a major role in the Offshore Wind Industry
- Two 1,000-foot-long finger pier with 106,200 square feet of warehouse space
- Direct access to the ocean with no bridge or overhead obstruction
- Well-protected harbor with deep water access enables utilization of next-generation wind turbine installation vessels
Connecticut Port Authority and Gateway New London LLC are partnering with Ørsted and Eversource to re-develop State Pier into a world-class state-of-the-art port facility with the heavy-lift requirements for offshore wind components.